A moment in reflection mirrors of my mind A journey of a thousand miles all that I've left behind ~ Memories of what once had been and all that's gone before, I sit and ponder on my life alone within my thoughts. Peaceful resolution I wonder where I'd be If I had walked another path and became a different "me" ~ What would life have to offer if I wandered down that road, Would I be happy, would I be rich, or would I be all alone?
Tales of hidden heartaches things I never shared Shadows of reflection I wonder if I'd dare? Private thoughts I ponder as deep within my soul I cannot see beyond the pain to the beauty I behold.
Self-conscious imperfections dwelt within my heart Trademarks of another flaw of which I am a part ~ In moments of tranquility as I pause to reflect Memories that have followed me and choices I regret
Absconding from acceptance of who I've grown to be With thoughts of wishful thinking to change my reality ~ Comfort in my happiness I long to be a part Of something so much greater felt deep within my heart.
Embraced within reflection for no one else can see The thoughts I ponder in my heart definitive of me ~ Fears of plunging deep within choices that I make Afraid to stumble in the face of my own mistakes.
The rite of human nature always wanting more Yet I strive to be better than I ever was before ~ Taking one step at a time I still hope to be Someone who can see herself within her true beauty.
Moments in reflection a journey of the heart Taking me beyond the place I had been at the start ~ Peaceful resolution alone within my thoughts Learning to accept myself I couldn't want for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
guess wat baby.i can add a comment for ya.coz ive stupidly registered for a blog.now ya can come visit me.ahahaz!!n u happily at Harry's.i'l prob get ya reply some time in Aug?whoaz....
Post a Comment