Got that sinking sick feeling...of having to leave home once again. This is a month of being back home, imagine 2 months. I've got exactly a week from today till the end of my break and back to the sandy land again. I really do not want to cry next friday night. The hardest part would be on the flight back. All that lull time in congested radiated airspace simply does your head in.
I'm not sure if I'm strong enough this time to huff it through with a brave front and not let the emotions show on the day. Do not like this hole in the stomach feeling.
Only one 1 week left. Got to fully utilize every single day. Haven't eaten all that have yet to be eaten. Need to get just a few things to bring back. Have yet to go around on my 'snap' snap' walkaround. Last cell meeting and sunday service this week. Don't think I would want anyone for the send off. It's going to make it a battle of my tear ducts. ugh. This feeling. Go away.
Jul 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take care man. See you soon. (:
TL
Post a Comment