Apr 21, 2009

Backdating

Well, on Sunday brought Minha to United Christian Church Dubai for her to look around. There weren't any services going on though. Found out there's a Korean service held on fridays and sundays. Not that I found that out. We saw there was Kwanglim church service...I assumed it was chinese.But she said its a big korean church in korea.hehe. So I suggested we come back in the evening for the service.

During the while time, we had a "study" session at Caribou Coffee at Souk Al Bahar. We brought our notes and all...but she ended up reading her own book and I,sussing through the net for accomodations for Crz's my England trip. Found 3 Korean Bed & Breakfast places with feasible locations and prices. Just got to get Minha to help me email them and find out more details and availability.

What's with the study sessions you may be wondering? I happily brought back with me 7kilos of my diploma notes to refresh my memory in preparation for work back home in a year's time (that's if and when I get one,which I believe He will provide in time.) So yea, gotta get down to doing all that studying.I better make it worth lugging that 7kilos here.

Evening came,we shared a pizza for dinner at Urbano then went to church. When we got there, there was a crowd...but the crowd didn't consist of any korean looking people. Surprise surprise. We looked throughout the whole church(not that its huge), went around asking different people, only to find out from the watchman that the sunday korean evening service was changed to morning about a year ago or so (change the timing on the board then!). haha! There were 2 services that evening though. Arabic and Malayalam service. Both of which neither of us understand. Not that I would understand the korean service but I was really looking forward to find out how it is and to accompany Minha. Oh bummer. Now we know when it is at least. We were so graciously invited to join the arabic service. They were having some post Easter celebration with food as well. I didn't mind sitting in to see how it was but she didn't feel too comfortable. So we left, and ended up at Dubai Garden Centre.

It was a plant/garden heaven in that place! Insane amount of pots and plants in there and the flowers,so fresh! I bought myself a small pot and sunflower seeds to plant. Muahahaha!~ its to add to my collection of my indoor garden. Currently in the collection are...bean sprouts which are too long to be eaten now, potato which is growing superbly,onion which hasn't grown at all, think i need to redo that. The upcomings will be sunflower, mint, spring onion/onion and corriander. Hee.

No comments: