Did a roast dinner today. Beef roast with potatoes and shallots, baked cauliflower, yorkshire pudding, gravy.Made some guacamole in the morning but forgot about it.hahah...just have to have it after my Dhaka turnaround. It was a yummy lovely dinner. Should have a roast dinner every once a month when pay day comes just to treat ourselves.
Dhaka turnaround tmr afternoon..... I've never done the Dhaka layover always the turnaround. Its a long one. Thank God its like 30 pax there but full back, at least can relax on the way there. Gotta self entertain to pass the time though.heh. It's a long day tmr. Departure at 1pm arrive back in dubai at midnite. hoho. oh well its my job.
I'm going to Brissy on the 8th!!!!!wheeeee~ can't wait! plus its 2 days there with auckland in between. wheeeee~~ Oh dear oh dear Crz's and mine England trip is in 2 weeks!!!!! I still dunno how much I should change and the pounds has gone up!grrrr.not good. But at least the accomodation is settled for london. Korean hostel couple room ensuite toilet for 80pounds nett per night with breakfast and dinner included. That I say is a good deal. Great location too! Victoria tube station, near Buckingham palace and London Eye. Praise God for the great find!
Bought my guitar today! Acoustic one since I've already got a classical one back home.Gonna start practicing again. Managed to play 'Mary had a little lamb' on the piano with both hands yesterday thanks to Minha!hahahha! She made me play it over and over again. It's my first full song with both hands. And she's inspired to buy a piano piece book with simple easy pieces to teach me.hehe. We shall see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment