Finally in dubai on a friday together with Minha. Woke up early, i woke her up, made some pancakes for our breakfast and we went for church service. Like seriously...finally. Thank God for His favour.
Well well, the way the service runs is a little different. I'm still trying to get used to it. It's not like our normal Praise and worship,prayer,sermon,then more worshipping,prayer yada yada. Theirs is sing,sit,prayer,verse,sing,sit,sermon,sing,sit,prayer,sing,sit meditate,finish. yup. heh. But anyway, gave my details as a new person in the church after the service and chatted with one of the welcome ppl. Surprise surprise! She's Singaporean.hehe. Was a nice surprise. She and her husband has decided to make dubai home. Difference is,its more survivable having family with you here. Found out from her that there's quite a large number of Singaporean believers here. wow. And they hafa gathering once every 3 weeks if I remember correctly. Plus a group of Singaporean and Malaysian ladies meet up on sundays for cell group thing I think. Not here this sunday though. I'm really glad to find out about all these. Gotta call them and find out more.
Minha is gonna get her bible from korea and bring it here. She said she's gonna start reading the bible so as to understand and find out like the differences and try to understand the happening of Israel,Palestine,and all. Hmm...thats a start at least. I'm sure Daddy will speak to her bit by bit and she will come to understand and know His heart for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment